Re: [sharechat] Pull yourselves together men !

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 16:44:31 +1300

Tony - that's very well put.

As I said a couple of days ago, personal attacks/comments are not necessary on this forum.  Everyone is entitled to their own point of view - and other people should respect this.

I'm constantly amazed by the wealth of information that forum participants share with other members of our community.  I don't want to see differences in opinion degenerate into this sort of behaviour.

I'd like to thank _everyone_ on this forum for participating - and remember, if you have anything to say, post away.  We are all learning from one another.

This is what ShareChat is all about.

Benjamin Dutton

P.S.  And remember, the message boards offer specific topics - register and check them out.