[sharechat] ITC slide

From: "simon dallimore" <smndallimore@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 05:01:25 NZDT

Re: ITC slide
Somehow I think that ITC will never remain above the 80c mark for too long.
Time and time again we have seen it move up but only to sink back down
again. The idea may be to buy when it is at a low, and then sell up when it
makes another spurt up. I wouldn't buy now as I suspect that it will
probably go back to the 70c mark before any improvement will start happening
again.

Simon
(another insomniac)