Re: [sharechat] ITC slide continues

From: "Alan Gray" <loons@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 05:08:33 +1300

How many ITC holders out there can say they bought at 16 cents like me way
back in June 99...I too wonder just how long ITC can keep this slide
continuing.....I was so sure today it would halt the decline after 6
straight days of blood!...........there was heavy buying today from the
bargain hunters....with so much US money in this company behind it, there is
no way that we have seen the best of this one yet....I see another ADV
here.....1 year from now and we will look back at this week and see the
window of opportunity.....good trading

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.