[sharechat] ITC slide continues

From: timothy carling <tmtcarling@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 07:42:29 -0800 (PST)

I notice on the Investor Competition stats last night
that ITC has ignominiously slid down to third last on
the table with a -11.5% drop in share price in four
days (and we have one more trading day before the week
finishes).I realise that with every seller, you also
have buyers but it is always done at the expense of
the share price.
Just looking at the stats for this week, ITC has fared
even worse than the likes of AQL, Heritage and
Strathmore. How much further will it drop today? I am
truly tempted to sell up before it goes down further
as I bought later in the piece. I believe that all it
needs is just for some information to be published
about another tech stock today, and more people will
profit-take with a further nose-dive in ITC's price.
Just my thoughts on an insomniac Friday morning.

Timothy