Re: [sharechat] ITC profit-take

From: Phil Williams <philw@hyperactive.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:40:46 +1300

> I think you are right about the window of opportunity
> being out there today for ITC investors - but it would
> be to sell up and buy again when the price goes down.
> Just being realistic,

Robert,

Neer a truer word spoken on this forum.
ITC has cut me, I was in and out in the last week, looking for a turnaround
In the process, my rosy glasses fell off - I've come to the same conclusion you
make here.

I only hope I can spot the rebound.. but will be approaching with due caution.

Phil Williams

Animation/Media Designer
Hyperactive New Media
Wellington, NZ