Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] day traders tips

From: "Kelvin Worsfold" <kelw@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:03:50 +1300

Interesting thoughts Graham, but how about how you fared, if I am right you
only had one sale to-day NOG, did you still have spare $,s for to-morrows
market. I am also interested that some of your investments had values of
under $ 2000, this paying brokerage to buy and then to sell I would think
would not be very profitable, maybe I am too greedy and need to put your
margins into practice. I am a long term investor but recently put a small
amount away to trade, but have trouble selling , maybe it will be higher
to-morrow, of cause it rarely is.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] AQL - future "darling" Robert Nottage