Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] AQL - future "darling"

From: Robert Nottage <robnottage@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 01:09:29 -0800 (PST)

Daryl,
It's good to see you are in there for the long haul
with AQL. Tech stocks have always had their knockers
with the so-called experts constantly predicting that
the tech "wheels" will soon be dropping off some of
the these companies. But still they are ploughing
ahead and making more money for the people who have
had the gumption to invest in them at an early stage.
We must remember that investing in a tech company
should be viewed as a short term proposition. At the
embryonic stage of a company's evolvement into a tech
organisation, we must take into account the people
behind the company, and whether those people can
enhance its share price.
With AQL, we know who's behind the company, their
success with enhancing the share prices of other
similar companies, and to date, the "wheels" have
certainly not come adrift from any of those companies.
Rather their share prices have soared to dizzy
heights.
It is my view therefore that AQL holds every promise
to be the future "darling" of the NZ market, and that
your perserverance will be rewarded in the fullest
monetary sense.

Robert