Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 1999

[sharechat] Brent/TELCA/Ozzy shares on NZSE: Telstra

From: "Philip Robinson" <fire_appliance@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 21:24:32 GMT

Brent: I also wanted to join the chorus, saying the Brent this system
wouldn't be possible without persons such as yourself, willing to share what
you know with others trying to learn the system.

Telca: I was looking at the discussion on TELCA and thinking thats a pretty
good deal, just there must be a catch. But there does not seem to be. My
question is what is the benefit for Warrenburg to issue these receipts, and
distribute full dividends off the shares that they own to people who have
only half paid for them. Is it that I am not seeing something obvious?

Ozzy shares on the NZSE: Telstra.
My question with these is that when you buy Telsta on the NZSE is it handled
by a NZ share registry or does one need to sort out an Ozzy share registry
and also how are dividends paid, to a NZ bank a/c? or does one need to set
up an Australian bank account also.

Many thanks, Philip Robinson.