Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 1999

Re: [sharechat] TELCA - Warburg Telecom

From: "Rini H" <the4rs@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 22:12:48 +1300

Hi Joe,
TELCA shares are Telecom shares, but paid in 2 instalments. If you pay the
final instalments on Sept 2000, it will become a full ordinary shares.
TELCA has the benefit of earning a full Telecom dividend from the current
market price of $3.55 (not even half the price of Telecom ordinary shares
currently at $7.85).

Any opinion about TELSA warrants? We won't receive any Telecom dividend from
this, but it sounds very cheap at 14 cents!

Rini