Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 1999

[sharechat] Scheduled outage tommorow morning (19991029)

From: Will Bryant <will@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:14:49 +1300

Sharechat will be unavailable for a short time tomorrow (for 30-60 minutes
at around 10-11am), as our ISP is moving it's server room.

During this period the website will be unavailable and no messages will
come through on the forum, but it should catch up as soon as we're
connected in the new location.