Monday 8th May 2023
|Text too small?|
TruScreen Recognised in Authoritative China Blue Paper – “Cervical Cancer Three Stage Standardised Prevent and Treat”
• Authoritative China Blue Paper recognises TruScreen in section “Artificial Intelligence for Cervical Cancer Screening”
• The publication highlights the benefits of TruScreen as a primary cervical cancer screening method
• Blue Paper concludes TruScreen has important role to play emphasising real time results, ease of training and operation and conclusive positive body of clinical evidence
• The Blue Paper references TruScreen having a better sensitivity and specificity than Liquid Based Cytology (LBC) and better specificity than an HPV test
• Acknowledgement expected to assist TruScreen distributors in accelerating sales
Truscreen Group Limited (NZX/ASX:TRU) is pleased to advise that it has been recognised in a China Blue Paper “Cervical Cancer Three Stage Standardized Prevent and Treatment” published on 28 April 2023. In China Blue Papers are promulgated to act as the definitive position on leading edge developments in all industries in China and are recognised as an endorsement by the leaders in the relevant field.
The publication presents a consensus on the most successful and innovative technologies and methods to eradicate cervical cancer in China, in line with the World Health Organisation (WHO) strategy. The paper was the result of four years of research and collaboration by many experts in gynaecology, including a number of leaders (1) in the field who attended the publication launch.
The Blue Paper specifically highlights TruScreen in a section titled “Artificial Intelligence Technology For Cervical Cancer Screening”, describing it’s origin, substantial clinical trials, and the benefits of using TruScreen as a standalone primary cervical cancer screening method, which has demonstrated superior sensitivity and specificity results, in comparison to screening of LBC and HPV.
The publication also recognises the TruScreen device’s objective and real time results, ease of training and operation and conclusive positive body of clinical evidence from multi-centre clinical studies.
CEO, Dr Beata Edling commented, “we are delighted that TruScreen has been endorsed in this prestigious publication published by eminent oncology and gynaecology institutions (2). TruScreen will continue to work with Beijing Siweixiangtai Tech Co Ltd (SWXT), our distributor in China to further accelerate their sales growth.”
This announcement has been approved by the Board.
(1) the past Chairman of The Chinese Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Association (COGA ) Professor Lang Jinhe, the newly appointed COGA Chairman Professor Di Wen, Chinese Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (CSCCP) Chairwomen Professor Wei Lihui, the head of Women and Children's Health Division of National Health Commission Xu Xiaochao, Secretary General of China Preventive Healthcare Association Zhang Lingli.
(2) Chinese Association of Gynaecologists Oncologists (COGA), Cervical Cancer Prevention and Control Research Committee of China, Women and Children's Health Research Institute, Cancer Prevention and Control Professional Committee of China Preventive Healthcare Association, National Healthcare Industry Entity Management Association, and the Genital Health Division of China Population Culture Promotion Association.
No comments yet
December 5th Morning Report
TWR - Tower announces strategic review
PFI - 11 Sheffield Street, Blenheim Divestment
December 4th Morning Report
Me Today - Notice of Annual Shareholder Meeting
FSF - Director Scott St John to retire from Fonterra Board
Greenfern announces change in Chief Financial Officer
AIA Provision of Financial Assistance - Employee Share Plan
CBD - Recording and Presentation of Investor Call
AUCKLAND CAR PARK CONCESSION AGREEMENT - HIGH COURT JUDGMENT