Wednesday 29th July 2020
|Text too small?|
Downer EDI Limited (Downer) announced today that its Asset Services business had recently been awarded a number of contracts in the power generation, oil and gas, and industrial sectors with a combined value of approximately $324 million.
In the power generation market, Downer has been awarded multiple contracts including:
• a four-year contract with Delta Electricity to deliver major and minor outages and supplementary labour for the Vales Point power station on the NSW central coast;
• a contract for the installation of a refurbished Hitachi 500MW stator for the Loy Yang B Power Station in Victoria for LYB Operations & Maintenance Pty Ltd; and
• a contract with Stanwell Corporation for inspections and rewinds of six 350 MW generator rotors for its Stanwell and Tarong power stations in Queensland.
In the oil and gas market, Downer has been awarded:
• a three-year framework agreement with Santos for the provision of multi-discipline works across existing upstream operational sites. Services include structural, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation, provided across various site locations; and
• a one-year extension to an existing maintenance contract with the operator of the Darwin Liquified Natural Gas facility in Darwin.
In the industrials market, Downer has been awarded:
• a two-year contract with BHP for the delivery of sustaining capital projects across their Western Australian iron ore sites. The services cover sustaining capital projects in mechanical, electrical and rail; and
• a site services contract with Wesfarmers Chemicals, Energy and Fertilisers group for the provision of
electrical maintenance and shutdowns over the Western Australian and Northern Territory operations.
The Chief Executive Officer of Downer, Grant Fenn, said the contract wins demonstrate Downer’s position as an industry leader in the delivery of major maintenance and specialist services to customers in the resources, energy and industrial sectors.
“Through our Asset Services business, Downer has an excellent track record of delivering installation, maintenance and shutdown services to our customers across Australia,” Mr Fenn said.
“These new and extended contracts are a strong endorsement of our capability as an asset management partner of choice and demonstrates the strength of our ongoing, long-term relationships with our customers.”
No comments yet
Kathmandu Holdings Limited announces Annual Report 2020
Genesis Energy announced its FY21 Q1 Performance Report
Vector announces its operational performance for the 3 months
Abano Scheme Meeting Materials
Westpac and Afterpay announce partnership
NWF agrees a new Variable Volume Fixed Price Agreement
Takeovers Panel states no objection to Metlifecare scheme
Sichuan Province Trial Confirms Truscreen Technology
PEB Announces Executive Team Changes to Support Growth
Sylvia Park opens the doors on its new Level 1 expansion