Wednesday 29th November 2023
|Text too small?
Blackwell Global Holdings Limited (BGI) has released half year results for the six months ended 30 September 2023.
The Board is actively looking to identify a suitable business opportunity to invest in and/or acquire through a reverse takeover transaction (RTO). Discussions have been had with several potential acquisition targets to date, but none of those discussions have developed into a tangible transaction to date.
An RTO is a transaction structured such that the Company would acquire 100% of the business assets, or the shares in the company that owns the business assets, in consideration for the payment of cash and/or the issue of new shares in the Company, to the vendors, to fund the acquisition.
The new business acquired would then effectively become a subsidiary of the Company (the listed company), trading on the NZX Main Board. The stakeholders in the business acquired, would ultimately become shareholders in the Company as part of the RTO and would have representation at the Board level as appropriate.
In conjunction with the RTO process, the Company would seek to raise additional growth capital to assist in funding the future growth of the business.
The Board is focusing on business opportunities that satisfy one or more of the following investment criteria:
• The business has excellent personnel and management
• The business operates in an attractive and positive business sector
• The business has a robust business model
• The business has solid historical earnings or alternatively has a sound business platform from which to implement its business plan and generate strong earnings in the future
• The business owns proprietary intellectual property
• The business has the potential to grow organically, via acquisition, or through further investment in capital plant
• The business has the potential to scale internationally
• The business would benefit from being able to raise additional capital on the market
• Is likely to generate superior returns for the Company and its existing shareholders
The Board continues to investigate all credible investment opportunities that may present themselves and are hopeful of having a transaction underway during the course of the current financial year
No comments yet
BLT - Revenue Growth and Profitable Third Quarter
MOVE Logistics Group - 1H24 Results
TRU - CEO Resignation and Interim CEO Appointment
JLG - Preliminary Half-Yearly Result and Trading Update
February 23rd Morning Report
Air New Zealand announces 2024 Interim Results
WHS sells Torpedo7 to focus on core brands
February 22nd Morning Report
MHM - Scheme of arrangement - Final court approval received
AIA - responds to calls from airline for greater regulation