Thursday 19th November 2020
|Text too small?|
AFT Pharmaceuticals today announces continued growth in revenue and normalised earnings as it benefits from growth across its portfolio of over-the-counter and prescription medicines. It also reports continuing good progress commercialising its Maxigesic pain medication in international markets, despite the Covid-19 challenges.
Group operating revenue for the six months to 30 September 2020 grew by 4% to $48.8 million from $46.9 million in the same period a year ago. Underlying revenue from product sales grew 9% to $48.4 million.
Group operating profit for the six months to 30 September 2020 was $2.4 million, down from the normalised1 $3.9 million operating profit in the same period a year ago. The fall was due primarily to lower license income.
• Operating Revenues increase 4% to $48.8 million with growth in the Australian and Rest of World markets.
• Underlying Operating Revenues from product sales increase 9% to $48.4 million.
• Net Profit After Tax (NPAT) increase of 968% to $1.2 million for the six months following the normalised (NPAT)1$0.1 million for the same period a year ago.
• Maxigesic pain relief registrations up to 46 territories for the oral formulation and 20 territories for the intravenous formulation.
• Maxigesic US FDA complete response letter indicating final approvability of Maxigesic tablets in US subject to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) inspection.
• Equity Raise of $12 million to reduce debt facility and fund anticipated growth.
• Operating profit forecast for the year to 31 March 2021 remains in the $14 to $18 million range.
See the links below for more details:
Source: AFT Pharmaceuticals Limited
No comments yet
Westpac Banking Corporation (NZX: WBC) Sells General Insurance Business to Allianz and Enters 20 Year Distribution Agreement
NZX Limited (NZX: NZX) Investor Day and Earnings Guidance Update
Synlait Milk Limited (NZX: SML) Sustainability Report Shows GHG Emissions Improvements
IPO Offer: New Zealand Rural Land Co
Infratil Limited 6-year Infrastructure Bonds
Allied Farmers Limited (NZX: ALF) Launch of Renounceable Rights Issue
NZ Windfarms Limited (NZX: NWF) VVFPA Document Completion and FY2021 EBITDAF Guidance Range
Property for Industry Limited (NZX: PFI) Signals Positive Valuation Outcome
SkyCity Entertainment Group Limited (NZX: SKC) Update on SkyCity Adelaide, Including Opening of Expansion
Sky Network Television Limited (NZX: SKT) Announces Chief Executive Change