Thursday 27th May 2021
|Text too small?|
Gentrack Group Limited, a leading provider of software solutions for utilities and airports, today released its results for the half-year to 31 March 2021.
The results for the half-year show an increase in revenue of 0.7% to $51.0m. Utilities revenue increased 6% during the period (vs prior comparative period) driven by new customers and increases from existing customers.
• Revenue: $51.0m – up 0.7% on H1’20
• EBITDA: $7.0m – up 63.2% on H1’20
• Statutory NPAT: ($1.1m) loss
• Net cash: $22.4m up 33.5% on FY20
• No Interim Dividend payable
In February 2021 Gentrack Group Limited advised that it expected full year EBITDA to be around $5m and revenues in line with FY20 of $100.5m.
With the turnaround accelerating, Gentrack now provides the following outlook update:
• FY21 revenues are expected to be slightly ahead of FY20 revenues of $100.5m
• FY21 EBITDA is expected to be around $10m for the year on the basis that research and development (R&D) costs are expensed
• Incremental R&D costs are expected to be at an exit rate of ~$3m/quarter by the end of the financial year
• The company expects to be net cashflow positive in FY21, building on the $16.8m of net cash reported at 30th September 2020. H2’21 cash generation is expected to be neutral or better.
Please see the links below for details
No comments yet
Pacific Edge Limited (NZX: PEB) Placement Upsized Following Strong Demand
24th September 2021 Morning Report
23rd September 2021 Morning Report
Pacific Edge Limited (NZX: PEB) Dual Lists on ASX; Announces Capital Raise to Accelerate
Tower Limited (NZX: TWR) Updates Guidance
South Port New Zealand Limited (NZX: SPN) 2021 Annual Report
22nd September 2021 Morning Report
Kathmandu Holdings Limited (NZX: KMD) FY21 Annual Results Announcement
Stride Property Ltd & Stride Investment Management Ltd (NZX: SPG) Update on Demerger and Office Fund
21st September 2021 Morning Report