Thursday 18th November 2021
|Text too small?|
Today NZME Limited (NZX: NZM , ASX: NZM) (“NZME”) will deliver its 2021 strategy update through a virtual Investor Day.
The NZME 2021 Investor Day Presentation is attached to this announcement.
NZME’s Chairman Barbara Chapman highlights NZME’s significant transformation into a digitally focussed media business, supported by strong brands, platforms, and people.
Digital audience and revenue transformation are illustrated across all three of NZME’s strategic pillars – Audio, Publishing and OneRoof.
Ms Chapman also attributes NZME’s achievements during 2021 to a commitment across the business to its key strategic priorities and to the Board’s guiding principles introduced during 2020.
These principles are now firmly established, ensuring NZME delivers to the expectations of its customers, and through them to NZME’s shareholders:
· Customer First
· Win with Quality
· Digital Acceleration
· Audience Expansion
· Top Performance
CEO Michael Boggs outlines how NZME’s focus on its three strategic priorities has supported NZME’s achievements across 2021 including revenue market share growth across all platforms and audience growth to record levels especially across NZME’s digital platforms.
NZME’s strategic priorities are:
• New Zealand’s Leading Audio Company
• New Zealand’s Herald
• OneRoof – Your Complete Property Destination
In the presentation NZME executives provide performance and achievement updates across NZME’s Audio, Publishing and OneRoof business units.
The presentation also includes the following Outlook Update:
• Despite the restricted operating environment, 4th Quarter revenues have been encouraging
• Real Estate markets have shown signs of a positive recovery over recent weeks
• Our audiences have been at record levels particularly on our digital platforms nzherald.co.nz and iHeartRadio as we Keep Kiwis in the know
• NZME has been adapting to the economic and operating environment as the Covid-19 restrictions have continued. NZME continues to expect to deliver EBITDA1 in the range of $63m to $67m for the full year 2021 (2020 EBITDA1 of $67.3m)
• We are engaging with Google and Facebook with regards to them accessing and supporting editorial content
Please see the links below for details
No comments yet
Genesis Energy Limited (NZX: GNE) FY22 Q2 Performance Report
Seeka Limited (NZX: SEK) Seeka announces dividend of 13 cents per share
20th January 2022 Morning Report
Z Energy Limited (NZX: ZEL) Q3FY33 Operating Data
Smartpay Holdings Limited (NZX: SPY) Trading Update
Rua Bioscience Limited (NZX: RUA) Shareholders Approve Zalm Therapeutics Share Issue
Harmoney Corp Limited (NZX: HMY) HMY achieves cash NPAT profitability in 1HFY22
19th January 2022 Morning Report
PaySauce Limited (NZX: PYS) Quarterly Market Update Dec 2021
FTX announced as naming rights sponsor of Australian Blockchain Week 2022