Wednesday 17th June 2020
|Text too small?|
NOTICE PURSUANT TO CLAUSE 20(1)(A) OF SCHEDULE 8 TO THE FINANCIAL MARKETS CONDUCT REGULATIONS 2014
1. SkyCity Entertainment Group Limited (SkyCity) announced on 17 June 2020 that it intends to undertake an offer of new ordinary shares in SkyCity by way of:
(a) a fully underwritten placement to eligible institutional and other selected investors to raise approximately $180 million (Placement); and
(b) a fully underwritten share purchase plan to eligible shareholders with addresses in New Zealand and Australia to raise up to $50 million (SPP),
(together, the Offer).
2. The Offer is being made to investors in New Zealand in reliance upon the exclusion in clause 19 of Schedule 1 to the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 (the FMCA). SkyCity will issue the relevant securities under the Offer to investors in Australia without disclosure under Part 6D.2 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
3. This notice is provided under:
(a) subclause 20(1)(a) of Schedule 8 to the Financial Markets Conduct Regulations 2014 (the Regulations);
(b) paragraph 708(12J) of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) as notionally inserted by ASIC Instrument 20-0592; and
(c) ASIC Corporations (Share and Interest Purchase Plans) Instrument 2019/547 as amended by ASIC Instrument 20-0592.
4. As at the date of this notice:
(a) SkyCity is in compliance with the continuous disclosure obligations that apply to it in relation to the ordinary shares in SkyCity;
(b) SkyCity is in compliance with its financial reporting obligations (as defined in subclause 20(5) of Schedule 8 to the Regulations);
(c) SkyCity has complied with its obligations under rule 1.15.2 of the listing rules of ASX Limited; and
(d) there is no information that is “excluded information” (as defined in subclause 20(5) of Schedule 8 to the Regulations) in respect of SkyCity.
5. The Offer is not expected to have any material effect or consequence on the "control" (as defined in clause 48 of schedule 1 to the FMCA) of SkyCity.
Source: SkyCity Entertainment Group Limited
No comments yet
Heartland announces FY20 full year results
Geo Limited releases its FY20 Annual Report
Michael Hill International Limited announces 2020 annual report
Tower supports climate risk reporting
Tourism Holdings Limited Updated FY20 guidance
The Bankers Investment Trust Plc- Issue of Equity
Oio Consents to Acquisition of Metlifecare
Summerset Considers Retail Bond Offer
Z seeks previous corporate employees for remediation payment
SkyCity Announces Full Year Results