Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2004

[sharechat] Gold Chart.

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 13:05:46 -0700 (PDT)

T100,
     Here is an enlarged version of the gold chart I posted. As you can see
there is an unbroken confirmed downward trendline in place, drawn in the only
place it could be. Trendlines are not that subjective!
 From your comments it would seem that we are looking at different charts. Some
possible explanations :-
(1) You may not be using a logarithmic Y axis.
(2) You may not be using SPOT gold prices.
(3) Our data vendors may be in disagreement.
                    Regards,
                             Phaedrus.