Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2004

Re: [sharechat] personal = fair debate reply to cristine by macdunk

From: Capitalist <capitalist@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 14:34:35 +1200

I sympathise with Cristine and others, but  you cannot divorce the opinion from the individual. You are in effect saying "When I write a post, regardless of how uninformed or ignorantly I posit, you must ignore the source, me, and rebut only  what I spew forth, as if it originates in a void. You must not ever criticize me, the writer/originator, no matter what I say, or I will claim abuse and persecution."

If you write on the internet, you cannot complain if much of what you write is dissected and shown to spring from ignorance, if that is the case. Grow a cast iron ass, or don't write ;-)

Ruth

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Westpac Mark Hubbard