Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2004

[sharechat] personal = fair debate reply to cristine by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 13:54:35 +1200

Hi cristine
                  It has been a bit hot on the forum lately which keeps It Interesting.   Lazy Haggis Is entitled to his views regardless of how extreme.    Pheadrus on the other hand Is entitled to his views along with my old mate Snoopy at the other end.    I thank them all having derived a system that works for me with a system I derived from listening to the extremes.    extreme views always end In conflict one way or another.
The conflict can take many forms starting with bad language at five paces to useing words nobody knows the meaning off or the macdunk way smack them In the head.  Any conflict always has the little knaffes snapping at the heels rushing In for a quick nip.   Lazy haggis your doomsday forecast you will read In the bible In the days of the end perhaps you are the one blowing the first trumpet.    Pheadrus your charts are very helpfull keep It up.          Snoopy what can I say other than sell your WRI shares real fast and keep the posts coming.
Cristine your research Is very helpfull keep It up dont worry about the boys fighting It only gets rid of the spoilt
brats In our midst they end up picking the ball up and going home
                                                cheers macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] ON Topic, OFF Personal = Fair Debate David & Jill Stevenson