[sharechat] PNA looks towards nuclear energy!

From: "Lazy Haggis" <lazyhaggis@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 19:08:34 +0000

Nuclear is a very popular subject today, whether it's a pending war between
superpowers like the USA and China, or building clean green nuclear power
stations for long term sustainable energy. It's the talk of the town in many
places all over the world.

How on earth does this affect Australia's PNA (Pan Australian Resources) an
upcoming quality copper/gold mining junior? Then look up, look through the
white clouds and blue sky, look towards the greatest nuclear explosion in
our solar system - our Sun. Thank goodness for nuclear explosions and
nuclear energy. Without their life giving qualities, none of us would be
around to discuss PNA.

With PNA's brilliant fundamentals, excellent ASX announcements so far with
plenty more to come, classic technical "buy now" charts, gold nearing the
$400 US mark once again, copper turning around north bound, and all the
other ingredients for gold to start soaring falling into place like a
clockwork jigsaw, then just look up, because that's where PNA's share price
is heading. I firmly believe that PNA will be one of Australia's top 10
performing stocks this decade.

I suggested at 16 cents that PNA probably wouldn't fall too much more, and
now a few days later at 17.5 cents (up nearly 10%) PNA looks like it could
hit the Sun, never mind the blue sky clouds. Check out the facts first
yourself of course, but hey people, isn't this what golden opportunities are
all about? This is classic stuff.

I love nuclear - boom, boom my amigos.

Lazy Haggis
The Mumbo Jumbo Filter.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Calling Cris re: CBD Allan Potts