[sharechat] Do you know what I think reply by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:16:13 +1200

HI lazy haggis
                         I know exactly what you think.  The world would be a dull place without people
like you well done for voicing your opinions.   I seem to remember you telling us all to buy gold
a couple of years ago and me saying rubbish so lets be having you what exactly was the result.
What did you buy and sell and why.   This America china thing where do you get that Idea from?.
My view of things Is forget america they will go broke and china will take over.   I would be Interested
to know what your predictions made you In the last couple of years with the benefit of hindesight
I would think If I shared your thoughts on america and china having a go gold would be my last
choice of Investment concrete bunkers with enough whisky and tucker to last me out first.
                             cheers macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Reply to MacDunk from LazyHaggis Lazy Haggis