[sharechat] wri with norgate reply by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 15:19:19 +1200

Hi Snoopy
                    It Is unfair of me to to give out Information about wri and not reveal the soarce.
Lets just say a few of them wear gumboots and one goes to work In the company with
a tie on.    The Infomation to date Is right on wri need a good shake up.    Will norgate be
the one to do It who knows.   They do need somebody with a bit of common sense on the
board.   I know one thing for sure, nobody will spend one cent of mine Inventing grasses
to stop cows farting. The gumboot brigade think they have lost the plot and that Is the
customers.    They are always right arent they?or at least I think they are.
                     cheers macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Sailing into the sunset with Norgate? tennyson@caverock.net.nz