[sharechat] reply to robin

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 20:00:40 +1200

HI ROBIN
                  I am but a simple chap that reveals all for those that listen.   My only companies
at the moment are HQP a rave of mine ever since they changed from southern capital.
PWC another rave told you all i was going to buy when they stopped downtrending.
Lets not forget POT which has been a bit slow to trend but now Is trending well.
The best long term prospect Is POT that Is the best port company In nz expect a great
return when exports take off.  PWC I will give It away soon the run Is almost over.
HQP how much can I make before I panic and sell out probably a few months to go.
Inflation Is coming back the cycle Is turning building slowdown mortgagee sales banks
in strife farming and forestry making a come back.  I have gone off WRI I get a little
bit of Inside Information that has come true and will look to something else In that sector.
I am a slightly over exposed risk wise but had to go big on pwc and hqp they were a must
I must look over a few dogs that will come right as the wheel turns.  I may have to drag
some money out of the market and buy property when It bites the dust Its all good fun eh?