Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2004

[sharechat] Online broker recommendation needed!

From: <philip@goodreturns.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 10:53:06 +1200

From: Karyn W [mailto:karyn_in_oz@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 1:05 PM
To: ssharechat@sharechat.co.nz
Subject: Online broker recommendation needed!

Hi
Does anyone else here use ASB Securities, and have been experiencing
difficulties with their web site - ie. 1-2 minutes to log in, pages taking
ages to load, web site often unavailable, unable to access portfolio
information.....

Can anyone here recommend another online broker, preferably one that doesnt
mean having to change my ASB Cash Management bank account.

Cheers
Karyn

We've 100s of NEW questions! Play Millionaire online to win $$$$. Click here
  http://sites.ninemsn.com.au/minisite/millionaire/default.asp

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] CBD Energy UPDATE Cristine Kerr