Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2004

RE: [sharechat] options traders

From: Steve Worthington <steve@jungle.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:54:13 +1200

Title: Message
Good morning Peter,

I am fairly new to options trading and as such currently just trade the top 15 - 20 AUS exchange traded options stocks.

For my technical analysis I use www.phoenixai.com.au which provides me real time data from the asx on share prices and options prices, also has very easy to use charting included, easy to read OHLC chart, Bollinger bands, cstats and more.

For alerts when an option reaches my preset profit or loss limits i use www.elert.com.au which sends an sms to my cellphone.

Happy for you to give me a call or email if you have any questions. Happy trading,
Cheers,
Steve
021-982111