Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2004

[sharechat] TLS

From: "winner69 ." <wwinner69@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:58:11 +0000

The magical support price of 467 for TLS (on the ASX) has been broken on the
downside.

All the talk about TLS paying too much for Trading Post, talk of another
cash bailout of Reach and noe ACCC action seems all too much for many ...
including many instos lessening their positions.

Maybe a 2 day aberration but the range TLS was trading in as been broken -
not good news if it lasts so I may have to bail out of that 'safe bet' eh
Snoopy

One consolation for many is that TLS has hardly been cheaper .... go on,
have a go and get that price up again tomorrow morning so I can stay in.

Otherwise selling out and hoping to buy back in the 420's

Protect your inbox from harmful viruses with new ninemsn Premium. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/premium/landing.asp?banner=emailtag&referrer=hotmail