Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2004

[sharechat] price of gold.

From: "Allan Julian" <ajulian@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:52:21 +1200

Its on its way up.
I am buying gold mining shares as a way of protecting myself.
Have made money on LHG although that went on the stop loss, and KCN is
moving up AGG have not moved. I have just on spec picked up some OXR, should
have done it a while ago.
I trade on the NZX and AUX only and don't buy options, or futures, because I
have not got the experience.
The question is, what could I be doing better? and is AGG doing a fizz
because of the proposed new south African law requiring a percentage of
ownership based on skin colour? or some other reason?
Thanks for considering this,
Allan.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] TLS winner69 .