Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2004

[sharechat] Sense of humour by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 07:56:58 +1200

I agree totally with Phillip.   It is easy to pick on Chris and woody who contribute between them the most interesting posts
and infomative information.  I love to have a go at people in a fun sense it is my nature to allow people to laugh at me and
have a bit of fun back.      Woody loves to have a bit of banter with me and me with him some times some people might get
us wrong and think it gets out of control.   The world Is full of nasty people lets all laugh at them.   The very worst thing to do with a nasty person Is be nice to them It really upsets them try It guys Its fun.    Keep It up Chris and woody your contributions are great.

                               cheers macdunk