Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2004

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Re: Off the TRack!!!!!!!! Rely

From: <philip@goodreturns.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 07:15:39 +1200

Come on guys.

Posts like this and some of the others recently are totally unnecessary. A bit of friendly banter is fine. As the administrators we are loathe to step in as the forum has always been a place which is self-policed.

I am absolutely amazed that some of the people who make the least posts to the forum are prepared to abuse those who add the most value.

Both Cris and Woody are great contributors to the forum. They provide a lot of useful information and knowledge to others.

I thank them for their contribution and hope they will stay and continue to be part of the forum.

Philip Macalister

ShareChat

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Sense of humour by macdunk Duncan MacGregor