Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2004

[sharechat] Off the TRack!!!!!!!!

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:22:35 +1000

I personally am frustrated with all the off the Track post lately. A few swings here and there are great for learning.
But! for me I feel a little like Cris, who by the way is a great contributer and I like her very much. If I had to choose between Cris and Karyn ( smileys or no smileys) I would choose Cris anyday.
 If Cris leaves this forum then I too shall go!!

Woody