Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] WHS

From: "SJ.Greaves" <SJ.Greaves@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:41:50 +1300

If I owned WHS I'd be selling it. I reckon the share price may find a bit of support around the current level for a while, but realistically it will proberly see $3 before it sees $5 again.
 My recommendation would be to go buy a 2005 Diary and put WHS down to have another look at this time next year. Unless in the mean time they do cut there losses and get out of Oz which should present a good opportunity to buy.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: