ShareChat Investor Interview

From: "Philip Macalister" <philip@goodreturns.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 0:33:59 +1300

Hi

As a subscriber to one of ShareChat's mailing lists I would like to tell you about a couple of services we provide. ShareChat is dedicated to providing you with news and information about what is going on in the New Zealand market - and to a lesser degree the Australian one.

One of the regular features is the Investor Interview where Jenny Ruth does a question and answer session with a CEO (or senior manager) of an NZX/NZAX listed company.

Investor Interviews are your chance to put a question to a CEO.

The next Investor Interview is with NZX chief executive Mark Weldon. Since listing NZX's share price has contrinued to rocket skywards. If you have a question for Mr Weldon please email ShareChat now (info@sharechat.co.nz). We will put any reasonable questions to him and you can find out the answer when we publish the report. (We won't tell him who asked the questions)

Also new(ish) on ShareChat is the return of the sharemarket trading game Stock Guru.

Stock Guru is a monthly sharemarket trading game where you can win prizes.

Find out more about Stock Guru here http://game.sharechat.co.nz

REMEMBER send your questions for Mr Weldon to info@sharechat.co.nz NOW.

Regards
Philip Macalister
www.sharechat.co.nz

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] a cautionary tale? Youwillneverwalkalone