Re: [sharechat] My troubled portfolio......

From: "secondstep70" <secondstep70@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 18:27:35 +1300

Shayne,

Your honesty and enthusiasm gives you potential to make money at this game,
but I'm not sure you have a game plan.

All the stocks you own have been in the news for poor performance!

I'd suggest get down to the bookstore and do some reading. There are some
great books out there that let you focus on trading/investing with a plan.
My fortunes reversed after reading Thark's, 'Trade your way to financial
freedom'.

Good luck,
Chris