[sharechat] my troubled portfolio reply by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 10:52:01 +1300

Hi Shayne
                   We all make mistakes my ratio Is one bad decision out of five.     Understanding that you are going to continue to make that one In five clanger the Idea Is to restrict the damage.       Perhaps move Into a share In stages with a strict stop loss.   Understanding when to abandon ship keep your decisions based on cold facts emotions don't have a place In this game.     My one point of criticism Is you seem to make excuses for the
company.   Remember those bastards are costing you money with their stupid decisions.    The worst mistake you appear to be making Is not standing back and being objective and getting out of It In time on the way down.    Never Invest good money playing catch up that Is when to get out and think again.
Without losers we cant have winners so get yourself back In the winners circle.  Good luck
                                             cheers macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] INL & AUM Resp to News Cristine Kerr