[sharechat] TOL

From: Tony <tony@ltdrisk.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 23:15:00 +1300

I looked at TOL a few months ago and thought it would be a good quality
share. Does anyone else think so too. It just seems to be a wait for the
price to come down a bit.

Upon a suggestion on this forum, I downloaded Gimmeefreedate and the
Grafster program. These are great and I am starting to do some of my own TA
I watch Phaedrus and others' charts to check my signals, lines and trends.

My 2c worth is that FA and TA are intimately linked and therefore I use
both.

Tony dB
discl: hold SKC, WHS, HQP

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] USD how low can it go. Marilyn Munroe