[sharechat] Re:Re: RE: [sharechat] USD how low can it go.

From: "Callum t" <callum00@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 06:36:31 +0000

1.not my idea, ideas from macroeconomics

2.I implied it would be foolish (must consider flow on effects)

3.hitler got lucky

Callum t this is America's big problem people are borrowing money at low
rates and spending it on either unnecessary purchases or investing overseas
subsiided by people mug enough to accept these rates. Image the massive out
flows your ideah would create if NZ carried out your statedgy. And the
hyperinflation as people tried to put cash into assets to try and keep pace
with inflation.Then the almighty crash that would follow. Have a look at
Germany before Hitler came to power.

regards
Callum Thomas

http://www.moneyquestions.co.nz .

Gaming galore at XtraMSN Gaming! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- To remove yourself from this list, please use the form at http://www.sharechat.co.nz/chat/forum/

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] U.S. Property Geoff Brown