[sharechat] Only a point of view by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:24:02 +1300

The u.s dollar is heading south, the American economy Is going bankrupt.         You cant spend more than you earn, Bush will bankrupt them before they kick him out.     If a simple person like me knows to steer clear of their markets from at least 2 years ago, why cant the rest of you see It when It stares you In the face?.
Some Investors rave on about gold which Is measured In a currency that Is going under, but If you work It out with real money, not so hot then.   The NZ export sector Is being pulled down because of some madman thousands of miles away.    The dairy farmers will be producing products at below their cost level, what about beef and forestry?.     Who In their right mind would hold shares In wri, or any of the other farm related stocks.
The forestry sector Is a disaster, ports next I presume, Its time to change the system, we need a universal currency.     We are always going to have Hitlers rearing their ugly heads from time to time, we need systems In place to stop them wrecking the world economy the way It Is happening right now.

                                                    cheers macdunk