[sharechat] KCN reply....

From: "Russell" <russell.j@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 21:52:12 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)

I have recieved a reply from KCN re-their share price move [19% down since early dec].
They cannot provide investment advice, and suggested my broker assist, I asked myself and am none the wiser.
Then they suggested that the price decline was affected by the volitity in gold price.
I can still see nothing wrong with it as a company, the 1/2 yearly results are to be issued on the 23rd of feb I will keep you posted.
I was encouraged to get a reply.
They can be a bit shy the other side of the ditch, over the christmass break I emailed "shares" magazine as my reply paid letter sent to them for a subscription was returned, due to lack of postage, it was obviously only for Aussie residents, no reply no acknowledgement, customers can be such nusciences, so it is nice to get some helpfull comunication.
Allan.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] TLS Phaedrus