Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: [sharechat] To all Kiwis and Aussies Reply

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 09:50:55 +1000

I think your are a little hard on all of us Allan, after all not everyone
went against you on the US Economy.
All countries have financial melt downs. Every Super power comes and goes.
Its all part of a perpetual cycle.
I have not noe do not try to predict these events, when they happen
everybody will know.

Woody