Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

RE: [sharechat] hype, property, interest rates, and shares

From: <philip@goodreturns.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 22:06:17 +1300

Dear ShareChatters

Here’s a great offer. Besides publishing ShareChat we publish a number of other publications including the NZ Property Magazine.  If you are interested in property investment and would like a FREE copy, email your name and postal address to sharechat@tarawera.co.nz

Regards

Philip Macalister

ShareChat