Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

[sharechat] Take a look at TTP.NZX before the final result is announced

From: "david.gibson" <david.gibson@k.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:35:40 +1300

Sharechatters,

I strongly suggest you take a look at TTP.NZX before the 2003 year end result is announced in early February.

There are a number of strong trends that should show a significant benefit to the balance sheet:

1)  Successful Airpark Development - http://www.landlords.co.nz/article619.html

3)  Improved AUD$ to NZ$ exchange rate (TTP.NZX accounts are in NZ$)

4)  Buoyant commercial property sector

I am quivering with excitement at the possibility of a resumption in dividend payments!  By my estimate a figure of NZ$0.04 per share could be a possibility.  Price to NTA ratio is insane 0.38/0.58 = 65%!

Company web site http://www.ttp.co.nz/

Disclosure:  Hold TTP

/dbg