Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: [sharechat] Goldmoney website Woody

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 23:29:00 +1000

Robin
Yes you are right. I have never had any trouble with e-gold.
When you buy physical gold you buy it from a bullion dealer you buys it from
the mint. He can store it for you or you can take it home.
With e-gold you buy it from them, they buy it from the mint, they store it
for you or you can take it home!!

Puzzeling Baa Baa what is the difference?
I can take posession of the physical gold from e-gold almost as quick as
from a bullion dealer here in Cairns.
Whats the dif?

Woody