Baa Baa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
RE: [sharechat] George W & David
Monday, January 26, 2004 12:31 AM
Received: (qmail 7649 invoked from network); 26 Jan 2004 08:31:49 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO xprdmx22.nwk.excite.com) ([10.50.28.195])
by 0 (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP for <email@example.com>; 26
Jan 2004 08:31:49 -0000
Received: from sha.sharechat.co.nz (203-114-130-209.inspire.net.nz
[126.96.36.199])by xprdmx22.nwk.excite.com (Postfix) with SMTP id
0253F1803Efor <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Mon, 26 Jan 2004 03:31:46 -0500 (EST)
Received: (qmail 23817 invoked by alias); 26 Jan 2004 08:29:17 -0000
Received: (qmail 23800 invoked from network); 26 Jan 2004 08:29:16 -0000
Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Jan 2004 08:31:33.0494 (UTC)
X-FII-Tracking: 0.212286 RESUME -
George W. Bush
Past work experience:
The first two items are strictly to set a negative tone and put the
reader in a negative frame of mind for what's to come.
- Ran for congress and lost. ---- SO WHAT??? ------ PEOPLE RUN FOR
CONGRESS, SENATE, SCHOOL BOARD, CITY COUNCIL etc, etc, etc, and don't win.
Probably more of a positive that an attempt was made, but this is not
designed to be neutral.
- Produced a Hollywood 'slasher' B movie. ---- Don't you mean he was an
investor in a movie venture. Labeling at a "slasher B movie" (if it wa
that) does not tell us if he made money at it, broke even, or lost money --
the reason for investing in a movie venture.
- Bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas, company
went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock. ----- Baa baa, did you
really own any stock in this company. If so you made the same mistake
George made and we've all made. Investments that didn't pan out. Of
course you've never made a bad investment, did you now?
- Bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that
took land... using taxpayer money. Please define "sweetheart deal".
Using tax payer money??? do you actually mean eminent domain, which is
almost always used when acquiring a laaarge tract of land, so a few lone
holdouts do not ra pe the developer. This is OUR LAW over here and is used
for all type of ventures. san diego has just gone through the same p
rocess for the Padres baseball team. I didn't vote for it and I'm not a
Pardre fan, but this is our system. Biggest move: Traded Sammy Sosa to
the Chicago White Sox. Cannot comment on this except to say that Sammy Sosa
p lays for the Chicago Cubs not the White Sox. If indeed Sammy was traded,
it was a mistake, however with the exception of George Steinbrenner, owners
usually have nothing to say about the trading of players -- that is usually
done by the general manager, directors of player personel, field managers
- With fathers help ( and his name ) was elected Governor of Texas.
Accomplishments: Changed pollution laws for power and oil companies
and made Texas the most polluted state in the Union. Replaced Los
Angeles with Houston as the most smog ridden city in America. Cut
taxes and bankrupted the Texas government to the tune of billions in
borrowed money. Set record for most executions by any Governor in
- Became president after losing the popular vote by over 500,000
votes, with the help of my father's appointments to the Supreme Court. I
think I've already elaborated on this in a sharechat post. We do not elect
a President by adding up the popular vote of all the states, but by adding
up the popular vote of each state. Then each state through the electoral
college elects the President. It has been this way since the f ounding of
our country. Nothing new here and it has happened before. An uninformed
reader however may think that something sinistr is going on here. Our
suupreme court did nothing more then tell the state of Florida, that they
must follow their own election laws, which they passed. Some counties in
Florida, totally controled by Democrats were trying to steal the election.
Somewhat like President Kennedy did in 1960, in the state of Illinois,
everyone pretty much acknowledges now. This time it didn't work because
they were ignoring the law and the Supreme court said they had to follow
their own laws.
Accomplishments as president:
- Attacked and took over two countries. HEY, YOU GOT ONE RIGHT.
- Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury. LAST TIME I CHECKED (this
morning) treasury is not only bankrupt, but bonds were much higher. Is the
whole world buying bankrupt bonds -- I don't think so.
- Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history. I don't have
adequate knowledge to say yea or nay on this, but I really doubt it if
constant dollars are used.
- Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month
period. george bush has nothing to do with this, so he couldn't set such a
- Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
You might possibly be right on this if your're referring to the 3 yr. bear
market, which started under clinton's watch according to all official
estimates of when the economic contraction started.
- First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner. I missed this
one --did he pull the switch or are you saying that some mass murderer was
not granted a pardon or a stay???????
- First president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.
Your mean the driving under the influence charge??? Surely no othe
President has ever been caught driving under the influence --- get a life.
Even lowly politicos have been caught doing worse, but some got the charges
"dropped". I guess George didn't bother using his influence on this one.
- First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by
any president in US history. I really don't think anyone knows or can
document this. also how do you define a President on vacation -- only
working 6 hours a day??????
- After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over
the worst security failure in US history. OH yes we all saw him cheering
on the planes as they crashed into the trade center builldings.
- Set the record for most campaign fund raising trips than any other
president in US history. I have no way of knowing, --- but if so, SO WHAT?
- In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.
I also was a resident of New York when the highest murder rate in history
was set. I lived in New York, during the hey day of the Mafia. What really
does any of this mean. George didn't fire those peo ple and I didn't kill
anyone. POST HOC, ERGO PROPTER HOC. ever heard of it Baa baa.
- Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any
president in US history. ---- I think you mean they ran out of benefits and
he didn't extend them by ignoring the law. By the way unemployment benefits
are pa id for by the states out of state funds. In the case of California
these funds are collected from employers based on their payroll. They also
vary fro state to state.
- Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12 month period. I
didn't know that George owned so many parcels of real property. Do you
really mean that a lot of people got overextended tring to make money on
their homes and when the economy turned down at the end of the jClinton
Admin. they couldn't make their payments and the lenders foreclosed???
- Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any
president in US history. Please do document this, I thing it's an irresp
- Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any
president since the advent of television. Maybe maybe not -- I do not know.
BUT SO WHAT?
- Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any
president in US history. Our Constitution can only be amended by the
Congress and or the States with a vote of the people. There haven't been
any amendments in quite a number of years.
- Presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to
intervene when corruption was revealed. 1972 was a MUCH MUCH bigger energy
crises, so your first point is incorrect. The SEC is in charge of this and
did do something, albeit a bit laate and our courts are doing something. We
have a President not a dictator in charge of every little detail of ouir
- Presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused to use
the national reserves as past presidents have. Bullshit, just plain
bullshit the prices were considerably higher in 1972 not even taking
inflation into account. At 1972 prices, adjusted for inflation gasoline
would be a ppr ox $4.00 per gallon not the $1.77 that I saw on my way home
last night. By the way since our strategical oil reserves are quite low,
George has tried to rebuild them. This is his stated public policy.
- Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans. Can't comment, but I'd like to
see your facts since the military and veterans seem to be very pro Bush.
- Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take
to the streets to protest me ( 15 million people ) , shattering the record
for protest against any person in the history of mankind. Your "might be
right" -- I don't know. what I do know is that many other leaders would
have not allowed such a thing. Ask the people in T square in China how they
- Dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.
I do not have the knowledge to comment on this one.
- My presidency is the most secretive and unaccountable of any in US
history. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING. How much do you know about the
presidents that preceded George W. Before the days of instant
communications and hoards of media types following every move a president
makes do yo really believe George bush is the mose secretive and
unaccountable. Get a history book and educatae yourself.
- Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history.
( The 'poorest' multimillionaire, Condoleezza Rice has a Chevron oil tanker
named after her ) . Again I don't know if this is true or not, but if so
myu only question would be -- how did they get their money? Honest
success should not be denigrated.
- First president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union
simultaneously go bankrupt. REALLY, this would be laughable, if it wasn't
so blatlanly irres ponsible. Would you kindly name one state that has
declared bankrupcy. I live in the state that is in the worst condition and
government workers are being paid, services are up and running, the courts,
legislature and executive branches are all working and being paid. ALL 50
states -- WOW -- where have I been??
- Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in
any country in the history of the world. The president does not preside
over the stock market. The NYSE is a private business run by it's members.
While I'm not here to defend the NYSE, I've got to tell you that I've never
enen seen George at the exchange.
- First president in US history to order a US attack and military occupation
of a sovereign nation. I think I know what you mean, but president Clinton
might ask, well how about Japan, Germany, Italy and even France during the
second world war. Choose your words to say what you mean bubba.
- Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of
the United States. You.ll have to fill me in on this.
- Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more
than any president in US history. Very possibly, but you'r better check
the budgets during WW 1 & II and the Vietnam war as well. After all 9/11
was the first time the mainland of the United States was attacked. I too do
not like many of the s p ending programs of George.
- First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US
from the human rights commission. Doesn't bother most Americans in the
- First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US
from the elections monitoring board. Same answer as above.
- Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of
congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history.
show me the money.
- Rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant. In the minds of many many
Americans it's been irrelevant since aabout the time I was born. I think it
shoujld move to France.
- Withdrew from the World Court of Law. Yes for a very good reason, Yea
George you got this one right.
- Refused to allow inspectors- access to US prisoners of war and by default
no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions. Doesn't the Red Cross count,
they have ben granted access.
- First president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors
( during the 2002 US elections ) . Why would they be needed, we don't have
soldiers on our street corners and I've never seen anyone who was
registered to vote, denied voting access.
- All-time US ( and world ) record holder for most corporate campaign
donations. sounds like a success to me. Jealous or don't you admire
- My biggest lifetime campaign contributor presided over one of the largest
corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history ( Kenneth Lay, former CEO of
Enron Corporation ) . Yes and he's going to JAIL as well. George is not
pulling strings nor going to pardon him, as his predescessor did with some
if his campaign contributors.
- Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US
history. can't argue this and neither can anyone else, but Bill Clinton was
the true master of these techniques and THEY ARE VERY LEGAL IN POL I TICS AS
WELL AS BUSINESS.
- First president in US history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation
against the will of the United Nations and the world community. well not
all the world community, but essicentially you are correct in this. Is that
three or four meaningful things right so far.
- First president to run and hide when the US came under attack
( and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1 ) the secret
service dictates the behaviour of the President as well as the
vice-President in these circumstances. You make it seem like he crawled
under the bed. Whoever wrote this sound like a my daddy can beat up your
- First US president to establish a secret shadow government. Who are
they?? Oh I forgot they are secret. If they are secret how come you know
about them. If you know about them, they're not secret are they??
- Took the biggest world sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a
year made the US the most resented country in the world ( possibly the
biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history ) . People have resented
us for years and years and years and years.
- With a policy of 'disengagement' created the most hostile
Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years. These guys have been
fighting for so long I don't know how anyone can even begin to assess when
the most hostile relations existed. How about the 6 day war??
- First US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (
71% ) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
71% can't be wrong can they??? Who gets to vote in these p olls and how
valid are they??? I don have the answers.
- First US president in history to have the people of South Korea more
threatened by the US than their immediate neighbor, North Korea. Not the
South Korean's I know and I live across the street from some.
- Changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government
contracts. What kind of criminals, people who smoke in non smoking areas,
drive too fast or murder people. Get more specific if you're going to make
such a charge.
- Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated
US law by not selling huge investments in corporations bidding for
government contracts. You might be right, but I hve no way of knowing, nor
does anyone else I think. You make it seem like we were a nation of saints
prior to the Bush administration.
- Failed to fulfill my pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive'. STILL
WORKING ON IT BUBBA!! But we did find Saddam hideing in a rat hole and now
we're looking for a snake hole.
- Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of
our country at the United States Capitol building. After 18 months I have no
leads and zero suspects. George, forget the world and get out there and
pound the pavement and personally find this guy.
- In the 18 months following the 911 attacks I have successfully prevented
any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of
the United States. Public investigation, not any investigation.
Intelligence community must be protected from public type investigations or
people get exposed and killed.
- Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other
president in US history. I haven't notice a difference except for the
security at airposts, on ships and at places that could be major targets.
Annoying, yes, but I like to get to my destinatiion in one piece and their
are p eople our there trying to kill me.
- In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades,
possibly the most divided the US has ever been since the civil war. Com'on
now, look at the 2000 election. George was not President then and it was
50-50 then -- can't get anymore divided than that.
- Entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than
two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.
Economy had already turned down prior to George taking office and this has
been documented by the economists.
Records and References:
- At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine ( Texas driving record
has been erased and is not available ) .
- AWOL from National Guard and Deserted the military during a time of war.
Deserted the military during a time of war. If this were even remotely true
the Democrats would have been hollering it from the rooftops in the 2000
election. General Clark was challenged to disavow one of his supporters
who made such a charge and all he coujld do was say well I didn't check into
it, I don't know what the fcts are and my supporters can say anything they
want. General Clark could get such information in a heartbeat, if it were
true and would be using it believe me. I think the real story is that
George missed weekend drill when he was with the National Guard and was
therefor technically AWOL that is absent without offical leave. How irres
ponsible can you people be.
- Refuse to take drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.
Whle I do not nor ever have used drugs, it is his constitutional right to
refuse such requests. We do not line in a dictatorship.
- All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to
my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view. I've
heard this is true although using the term s pirited away is misleading.
- All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt
companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view. All SEC
investigations are unless they result in convictions or actual wrongdoing is
found. For the protection of the innocent. Not everyone who is the subject
of an investigation is guily of one.
- All minutes of meetings for any public corporation I served on the board
are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view. I don't know about
this or whether this might be common for board meetings to be private.
- Any records or minutes from meetings I ( or my VP ) attended regarding
public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public
review. Yes allowed under our constitution and very legal.
- For personal references please speak to my daddy or Uncle James Baker
( They can be reached at their offices of the Carlyle Group for
Gaming galore at http://xtramsn.co.nz/gaming !
To remove yourself from this list, please use the form at
Check out the coupons and bargains on MSN Offers!