Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: [sharechat] re Dpc again and again by macdunk

From: "Maria Smith" <smith@ps.gen.nz>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:36:56 +1300

Over the last year or so WRI has been mentioned several times but I have
seen no mention of PGG. Both companies operate as stock and station agents
but PGG is on a smaller scale. They are one of the few companies in NZ who
have been able to increase their profit for at least the last 5 years. On
their current share price the dividend yield is over 10% (yield stock) which
is covered 1.5x (growth stock) and PE is under 10.

Could this be the next DPC

Regards
Greg