Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: [sharechat] Sludge

From: "Baa Baa" <baa_baa@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:32:28 +0000

Chris, today was a fun day. But, it's only a day. This PM is destined for
pain-personified, however, I've realised, and I hope you and others will
too, that pain, is also the to happiness. Sluge is exemplified by a key
attribute ... namely that in a commiiied bull market this can go 10x to the
prior high wheread gold can only go 2x. This factor is encouraging in
itself, but it is 'compelling', in terms with the -big pciture-.

>From: "Cristine Kerr" <criskerr@optusnet.com.au>
>To: <sharechat@sharechat.co.nz>
>Subject: Re: [sharechat] Sludge
>Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:22:56 +1000
>
>Sounds like you had a great day - congratulations!

Download MSN Messenger @  http://messenger.xtramsn.co.nz   - add your
friends!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Us Stocks Richard Hooper