Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: [sharechat] Goldmoney website reply

From: "Baa Baa" <baa_baa@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:40:19 +0000

Chris,

This is superb. In three short posts we get to the heart of the matter. I
detect that there's a preference here to trading various markets, but that's
only part of the gold market story, albeit an intriguing and profitable
(albeit complex) part.

Sure, I capitalise on the ups and downs through e-market access (ego
stocks/stock options), and I'm gratefull for that capability, but, when it
comes to the physicail -in your hand glittering stuff- there is a world
apart from 'participation' versus 'trust'.

Fact is, I could probably say my physical position is an expression of my
-lack of trust-, whereas, my trading positions are simply mechanisms to
generate the means to expand my physical position. Get me?

Gee, I wonder if any of this makes sense. Maybe I've been in this mire for
too long?

Tell me if I have to ease into the whys and wherefores, or whether I should
just -let rip- and -to hell with the consequences- ??

BAA

>From: "Cristine Kerr" <criskerr@optusnet.com.au>
>To: <sharechat@sharechat.co.nz>
>Subject: Re: [sharechat] Goldmoney website reply
>Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:54:02 +1000
>
>Agreed. Trust is very, very important.

Find your perfect match @  http://personals.xtramsn.co.nz   with XtraMSN
Personals!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Goldmoney website Cristine Kerr