Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

RE: [sharechat] DPC HQP again and again by macdunk

From: "Malcolm Cameron" <malharcameron@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:46:13 +1000

Macdunk you should have been tipping it when it was around the seven cents a
share mark.That is when I bought my second  lot of shares in DPC the first
was in 1987 prior to the big crash & at that time it was a venture capital
company. Name has had several changes Pacific Venture Capital was i think
one of it's names.
Malcolm

>From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
>To: "sharechat" <sharechat@sharechat.co.nz>
>Subject: [sharechat] DPC HQP again and again by macdunk
>Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:23:16 +1300
>
>Hi guys
>            did you lot notice that dpc Is 5 cents higher, and wait for It,
>hqp Is 3 cents higher as I write.
>Poor old hoop and macdunk, you are all to busy trying to prove how smart
>you are that you miss out on the real life Issues.
>We do our best to share our thoughts when we know we are on to something
>good, but get met with quotes from people that were dead before the share
>market even existed, never a comment on the company.
>For my own part 2003 all the companies I recommended as buys exceeded
>expectation, one Increased In price three fold.
>Dont Come to me with your talk of puppets and quotes,or I will toss a
>bucket of cold water over you and get you back to reality
>Tell me about companies I dont give a damn about your  religeon,politics,
>or If you beleive the earth Is flat.get with It please.
>                          cheers macdunk
>
>   Ps HOOP and I want to discuss shares

Get less junk mail with ninemsn Premium. Click here

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Fw: [sharechat] Warehouse Xmas Advertising John H T Wilkinson