Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

[sharechat] re Dpc again and again by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 08:29:47 +1300

Hi Hoop
            I to despair hoop but then I think to myself why would I want this bunch of intellectuals to have common sense.
Let them fight over the meaning of words with quotes from everything other than what effects good business.
That Is why you and I are getting rich hoop our foundations are well set.            Keep up the good work at least
we can have a laugh.         they are to smart to see a good buy when It stares them In the face.

                                             cheers macdunk