Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: [sharechat] POG TA reply Woody

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 00:48:57 +1000

You are a student of elliott waves I see.   You seem to use many indicators,
I found too many contradicting.
I am a student of KISS.  I use Gann squares to calculate S/R, MACD as a
trigger and Trident as entry and target points.
I have programmed SuperCharts to scan over 500 stocks and several
commodities for these signals.
Then for the other 23 hours I follow other pursuits.

Woody